City Personnel is recruiting for a customer service/administrative support position for a manufacturing company. This position requires development of customer relations and communication channels via telephone and email. Informs the customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer. Prepares invoices and shipping documents for customer sales orders. Interactions with customers via face to face, multi-line phone, message center and email.
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive
- Appropriately communicate with customers/clients
What We're Looking for
- 1-year Customer service experience minimum
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Ability to use Windows operating systems* Organization and work prioritization skills
Experience in ERP, Salesforce, EDI, or Oracle based software preferred.
Please send resume to apply.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request. CSR/Admin