This position is eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus.
Job Description: The Registered Nurse independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Unit Overview: The Comprehensive Cardiac Unit (CCU) is located in the Parkview Heart Institute at Parkview Regional Medical Center. This unit has 30 beds with a mix of patients in need of both progressive and critical care. The CCU has varying levels of acuity with a focus on the treatment of heart failure and other complications related to critical care cardiology.
· Competitive rate of pay
· BSN Premium (If applicable)
· 36 hours a week- three weekend shifts every four weeks
· Sign-On Bonus – up to $10,000
· Tuition Assistance and Loan Repayment
· Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
· Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
· Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
· Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
· Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
· Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
· Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
· Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members
From out of town?
· Ask our recruitment team about Parkview’s hoteling program!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay: $25.00 - $42.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- License reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Prescription drug insurance
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability