Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DoD 8570 IAT Level I
Pueo is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. Pueo is seeking an entry-level Software Engineer to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a software developer responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented capabilities
- Developing and performing automated builds, tests, and deployments
- Performing individually and as part of a team
- Performing software requirement analysis, derivation and allocation
- Providing input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, application security, and use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development
- Preparing software documentation, as necessary, including user guides.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: Windows, Linux, VMware, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: Agile development, DevOps, DevSecOps
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
Hands-on experience with Agile software development.
Hands-on experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
Experience and/or familiarity with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) along with experience with automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber.
Knowledge of frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Extremely competitive salary!
30 days of leave (holiday, leave, personal).
100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
Employer automatically contributes 4.5% to 401K no employee matching necessary.
Training and Education employer reimbursement up to $2,500 per calendar year, with full tuition paid for select Masters programs.