Seeking hard-working persons for the position of ATM Vault Manager.
ATM Solutions, Inc (ASI) is a local ATM servicer providing the area’s best ATM service since 1994; with a continued focus on growth. Since we pride ourselves as an employee-centric company, we realize that our success comes from our valued employees. Therefore our goal is to provide the best customer service in the market while creating an employee-friendly environment for self-opportunity, Safety, Security & Productivity.
Here are the basics for the ATM Vault Manager:
The basic job duties include:
- Uniformed & armed handling of ATM liability & coin;
- Verification, processing & prepping of ATM liability;
- Data entry & creation of customer balance reports;
- Completion & accuracy of inventory audits;
- Training & oversight of ATM vault staff;
- Professional interaction with outside support vendors;
- Personable attitude with coworkers, customer & the public;
- Accurate completion of company tasks & paperwork; and
- Compliance to all company Safety, Security & Productivity guidelines.
The normal hours of work are:
Monday – Friday 7am to approximately 4pm or as daily operations require; with a full work week totaling 40 to 45 hours. Finally there were will be opportunities for additional hours & earnings by working afterhours & weekend shifts performing service coverage or special projects.
The starting rate of pay will be:
Highly competitive to the local market & negotiable per the applicant’s prior ATM or armored car experience. Accordingly, all training & certifications will be paid for & provided by the company on behalf of the employee.
Finally as a part of our “self-opportunity” philosophy, ASI is a “Learn & Earn” organization. All employees will be cross-trained in several entry-level job tasks so that the opportunities of job growth & salary increases are made available to those wanting to earn them. We look to promote from within & encourage those what to want to earn it.
ASI offers a very competitive benefit package to full-time employees:
- Medical & dental insurance (company participates in cost);
- A minimum life insurance policy (no cost to employee);
- A full life insurance policy (optional w/ varying levels of coverage);
- Workman’s comp, short-term disability & unemployment insurances;
- 13-days of paid time off (PTO) per year;
- 6 paid holidays per year;
- The “more you learn, the more you earn” philosophy; and
- An optional 401k after 1 year (no company match at this time).
To be eligible for hire, applicants must meet the following:
- Be 21 years or older;
- Have a valid driver’s license & vehicle insurance;
- Have own dependable transportation;
- Have a high school diploma, GED or greater;
- Have prior ATM or armored vaulting experience;
- Be able to legally own & carry a firearm;
- Be able to comfortably lift 50lbs, kneel & squat;
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal & driving background check;
- Be able to successfully pass a drug screen; and
- Have a stable work history.
Although not required, the most relevant job backgrounds include:
- Any military or national guard service;
- Any prior ATM, vaulting or armored car experience;
- Any law enforcement or security detail;
- Any computer, electronic, repair or technical experience;
- Ability to work independently in the field;
- Desire to work in a family/team environment;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced service & transportation environment; and
- Live within 25 miles of the local office.
If you’d like to learn more about ASI, please visit our website at: www.atm-solutions.com; where you can also submit a resume & application.
Anyone interested should forward a resume ASAP; as we look forward to meeting with you and having you join the team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- ATM or Armored Car: 1 year (Required)
- Cash Handling or Vaulting: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Nashville, TN (Preferred)
- driver's license (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma