Doc B's Fresh Kitchen first opened its doors in 2013 in Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood. With restaurants in Chicago, Florida, and now Texas, we are looking for wonderful people to join our growing company!
The first Doc B's to open in Florida, our Tampa location on Bay Street in the International Plaza, is looking to fill GREETER/HOST positions.
Past restaurant experience is NOT required, if you are open and willing to learn, we love to teach! All applicants should be passionate, driven, and have a desire to create a dining experience that is genuinely inviting for every guest.
Why work for Doc B's?
1. Our food is amazing! We partner with local farmers and small best-in-class purveyors, incorporating the highest-quality ingredients in all our scratch-made dishes. You won't find freezers or microwaves in our house - when we say "Fresh Kitchen," we mean it!
2. Cool Atmosphere - With an emphasis on art and design, we are proud to display works from well-known international artists throughout the space, and our music playlist is custom curated by our DJ.
3. Our pay rate is higher than everyone else's - our top greeters can make up to $20 per hour!
4. We offer Health and Dental insurance benefits to ALL of our team members - including those that work part-time!
5. We offer flexible work schedules
6. We are a growing company with lots of opportunity for advancement
7. We provide a professional work environment, but we still know how to have FUN!
8. Culture - Doc B's is not just another chain restaurant, we are independently owned and whole-heartedly care about each and every one of our team members. We pride ourselves on having great team retention, which means, we genuinely care about YOU.
We look forward to meeting you!
About Doc B's Fresh Kitchen
Words we believe in
Not proud or arrogant; modest
The mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual
To concentrate attention or energy
A feeling of thankfulness or appreciation
To gain the love of someone by force of personality
Great excitement for or interest in a subject or cause