If you have talent, initiative, and a desire to join a thriving global company with a wealth of career opportunities, you can make a world of a difference at Donaldson, a leading provider of filtration solutions. Our culture is based on the strong values of integrity, respect, and commitment. Click on this link to learn more about a career at Donaldson: https://youtu.be/9Ez8p0IWBS4?list=PL0EBCCEBBFB532527
How you will bring value to Donaldson:
Advanced Manufacturing Technology is an innovation and technology center offering sound engineering practices and process development expertise for Donaldson’s global manufacturing footprint. Our focus is on meeting capital deployment needs, while reducing costs, and being good at what matters most!
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Process Engineer. You will have the opportunity to develop, procure, and implement innovative, industry leading processes and equipment used in manufacturing of our products.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with Principal Engineers, product design groups, manufacturing centers, and other resources to define product quality requirements, and ensure manufacturability of new designs.
- Research and recommend solution-based equipment and raw material vendors; make vendor recommendations to the Project Manager. Upon selection, partner with the top innovative providers to deliver reliable engineering solutions.
- Research, recognize, & recommend reliable technologies which can be successfully applied to unique filter manufacturing challenges.
- Identify/support concept, validation, & recommendation of new or upgraded equipment and process methods, which will advance our global manufacturing and product leadership position.
- Monitor equipment design and build, conduct equipment acceptance testing, and oversee factory installation.
- Incorporate knowledge transfer and training on new processes and equipment.
- Improve capability through statistical process controls and Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Coordinate engineering resources to effectively maintain project schedule and costs.
Candidates most successful in this role possess:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mechanical degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in engineering processes and equipment development.
- Experience writing equipment specifications, and purchasing equipment for production or proof of concept applications.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully complete projects on time and within budget.
- Communicate effectively with vendors and internal cross-functional teams.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally, up to 20%
- Experience working with manufacturing processes & equipment.
- Web handling and/or converting experience.
- Practical application experience of basic manufacturing process control methods and Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Functional understanding of project management concepts.
- Enjoys working in a manufacturing environment.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/donaldson/