Exciting Senior Accountant Opportunity with leading 3D Design & Manufacturing Solutions Provider, Hawk Ridge Systems!
Would you like to work at an incredible company that is dedicated to deliver on our mission to DOUBLE our Company size and performance over the next three years? Hawk Ridge Systems, an industry leader and one of the top Worldwide Resellers for DS SOLIDWORKS, has been providing intelligent state-of-the art 3D solutions for superior product design, engineering, and manufacturing companies for 25+ years. At Hawk Ridge Systems, we’re not only dedicated to helping our customers grow, but we are also committed to challenging ourselves to develop new skills and reach new heights while priding ourselves on providing many career development opportunities throughout our Company!
Due to Hawk Ridge Systems’ incredible growth plans, we are looking to add a Senior Accountant to our team. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for conducting accounting functions such as monthly, quarterly, and yearly close schedules; assisting in reconciliation procedures, processing vendor invoices, and performing Accounts Payable check-runs.
Our culture is driven by our core values – Being People Centric, caring about our team members, customers, and our community; Driving Excellence for ourselves and our customers; and Staying Stragile by seizing opportunities and challenges and adapting quickly. If these values are engrained in your core and you aspire to work at a fun, empowering, and dynamic Company, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to make an impact!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN THIS SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE?
- Assist with revenue recognition & COGS amortization process
- Perform revenue and deferred account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries, account analysis and other related schedules
- Maintain accurate balance sheet
- Support fixed assets maintaining, sales & use tax and property tax filing
- Research and resolve accounting issues
- Assist with month-end, internal & external audit
- Support AR and AP with various functions
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
WHAT WILL YOU NEED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS SENIOR ACCOUNTANT ROLE?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum of (2) years of complex (senior level) accounting experience and (3) years of general ledger, balance sheet, journal entry, and month-end accounting experience
- Revenue accounting knowledge is required, and A/P and A/R experience is preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and knowledge of MS Office suite of products is required; experience with NetSuite (or similar applications) is preferred, as is experience with Avalara and Concur
- Autonomous, detail-oriented team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding analytical, multitasking, prioritizing, time management, and organization skills
- Adaptable to change, able to take ownership of tasks, and excited about taking on new responsibilities
MORE REASONS TO JOIN THE HAWK RIDGE SYSTEMS TEAM
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with Company Match
- Exceptional Time-Off Benefits, including Vacation, Paid Sick time, Paid Parental Leave, and Paid Holidays (plus your Birthday, a floating Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Day, as well as Community Service Days Off!)
- Excellent Training, Onboarding, Mentoring, and Coaching
- Amazing growth opportunities provides unlimited opportunities for Career Development
- Work at a fun, successful, growing 25+ year-old Company with a team-focused culture
- Work/Life Balance: We give you the flexibility you need to succeed, and it’s your choice if you would like to work in one of our Hawk Ridge System offices or remotely
Hawk Ridge Systems has determined that the new hire pay range for this role is between $61,200 and $90,000. Your base pay will be based on a number of factors, including knowledge, skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Additionally, since base pay is only one part of our total compensation and benefits package, we invite you to review all of the amazing benefits (above) that Hawk Ridge Systems offers, such as paid time off for your birthday, community service, paid parental leave, company match 401(k), etc.
If you would love being surrounded by the best minds in the industry and want to help drive our company’s success while thriving & growing your career, apply for our Senior Accountant role today!
Hawk Ridge Systems are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Hawk Ridge Systems prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Hawk Ridge Systems conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)