Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Retail business within Honeywell brings a wide range of outstanding footwear and personal protective products to the retail market. Our premium footwear portfolio, which includes The Original Muck Boot Company, XTRATUF, and Oliver builds on our deep rich legacy foundation to deliver products of unparalleled differentiated value. The personal protective offering leverages the strength of the Honeywell safety brands, including Howard Leight and Honeywell PPE to provide unequaled value to our retail partners. Our great products are only beginning; it is our great team of retail professionals that enable us to consistently win by delighting our demanding retail customers.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to join our Retail team based in Westwood, MA for the summer of 2019.
Be a key contributor to the Honeywell brand marketing and ecommerce team. Responsibilities may include performing industry analyses, developing new marketing communication materials, coordinating branded premiums, signage and marketing collateral, attending consumer events and supporting general marketing and ecommerce activities.
- Critical Thinking
- Market Analysis
- Data analysis
25 Project Management
25 Time Management
25 Critical Thinking
25 Retail Savvy
YOU MUST HAVE
- Working towards a BA/BS degree in Marketing, the Arts or Business
- Completion of junior year at time of internship and able to complete internship prior to graduating
- Ability to demonstrate organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional writer and creative thinker
- Knowledge of data analytics, ecommerce, social media and branding
- Comfortable with communicating to large audiences and interacting with peers as well as senior level individuals
- Educational knowledge of marketing and communications
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements. Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Continued Professional Development
101 Station Drive, Westwood, MA 02090 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.