Voted "Best Places to Work" in 2017, 2018 & 2019 by Glassdoor! ( https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NetWorth-Realty-Reviews-E239627.htm )
NetWorth Realty is one of the largest wholesale real estate companies in the nation. Ever-growing, NWR has 17 offices nationwide and consistently opens 3 new locations each year, in order to become fully nationwide.
We specialize in wholesale residential real estate which means we help clients find/purchase/finance distressed homes and sell/rent them after being rehabbed. We're a one-stop-shop for clients, and a world of opportunity for our associates!
We are looking for a select group of dynamic real estate professionals who are true game-changers. Whether you are looking to start your career in a unique and prosperous team environment or if you have been selling for years and are looking for that unique opportunity to help you build your real estate empire, our hands on, comprehensive training and education, cutting-edge technologies, and energetic environment will be just the thing you need. Years of experience aren't necessary, but a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and a desire to better yourself daily are absolutely essential. We are committed to helping you own your path, own your business, and be the creator of a life truly worth living.
Advantages of a career at NWR:
Requirements of a NWR real estate agent:
- Make a six-figure income
- Flexible Schedule
- Unique and exciting team atmosphere
- Free one-on-one Training and support (no previous experience necessary)
- Entry into a new niche of real estate
Regular activities of a NWR real estate agent:
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license and Loan Officer License
- Desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Honesty and integrity
- Networking and prospecting, using NWR's proven methods and tools
- Marketing properties and working with buyers
- Analyzing properties and working with home sellers
- Negotiating contracts
Glassdoor named NWR "Best Places to Work 2017, 2018 & 2019 ". By the way, see what people are saying about us on our Glassdoor profile, by going here: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NetWorth-Realty-Reviews-E239627.htm ( https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/NetWorth-Realty-Reviews-E239627.htm )
Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you!