Responsible for providing leadership and management of strategic process transformation efforts within the Inspections Division. Primary focus will be to lead and coordinate all customer experience initiatives. Will need to work closely with various stakeholders across the organization and all levels to effectively carry out responsibilities. Regular reporting on process to senior leadership. Role is the key member of the Customer Experience transformation.This is a high-impact, high-visibility role reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations.
- Motivate, coach and lead the new team to achieve department goals
- Drive customer retention
- Develop and apply processes and tools that will enable value-adding, scalable interactions with customers of varying size and value.
- Working knowledge of Customer Experience best practices
- Understand and prioritize work to ensure we exceed expectations of customer satisfaction
- Function effectively in a high paced environment
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide oversight and strategic direction to the sales and operations teams
- Implement technology to optimize operations and deliver a superior customer experience.
- Training of all Inspections personnel to create a continuous learning environment.
Qualified candidates are highly-motivated and solution-driven, and possess a drive to deliver a high standard of service to our customers. The ideal candidate is an accomplished, high energy, collaborative leader who has a proven track record of working collaboratively and independently to help a world class organization sustain its success and market leadership.
- 4-year college degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in service related field
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience in handling difficult and/or escalated situations
- Demonstrate leadership, decision-making, and team building skills
- Demonstrate strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent positive customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
- Excellent phone and email skills
- Experience implementing metrics, strategy, and tooling with an understanding of Customer Success best practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules