Art Services Network is looking for ENTREPRENEURS, NOT EMPLOYEES!
EXPERIENCED Art Handlers are needed in Chicago, NYC, LA, Miami, Boston, Seattle, Portland (OR), DC, Dallas, SF, Houston, Newark, Baltimore, Atlanta, Denver, Toronto
$27/hour (wages) + $27/day (travel expenses) paid to EXPERIENCED handlers.
Wages paid weekly, travel expenses paid daily. Handlers are paid by credit card (and are responsible for the transaction fees.)
We are seeking Art Handlers to help our clients. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic professional with a flawless attention to detail, excellent communication skills along with the ability to provide world-class service to our exclusive clientele. The ideal candidate must understand exceptional customer service and must have a track-record exuding such understanding. Please note that this role also may require some furniture handling/assembly.
- Ideal candidates have at least 1 – 2 years of previous experience as well as those with box truck driving experience.
- Thorough knowledge of procedures and materials used for art packing, art installation/de-installation, rigging, gantry, wrapping and transport.
- Ability to lift heavy, execute detailed paperwork, and ability to work closely with high end clients.
- A considerate knowledge in art history and/or production, fabrication and carpentry are a plus.
- This is CONTRACT WORK. Hours are NOT guaranteed. There are no benefits with this position. Non-working handlers will not eligible for Unemployment compensation.
Priority placement to candidates with:
- Worker's comp insurance.
- Liability insurance.
- OSHA certification.
- Fork lift certification.
- Crane certification.
- College degree
- Experience with Cables/Rods/Strainer
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THIS PORTAL: http://ArtServices.Network
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $27.00 /hour
- art handling: 1 year (Required)