Title: Application Information Assurance/ Security Specialist
Location: Aurora, CO
Compensation: $95K + (DOE)
Culture: If you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, are passionate about leadership, and want to work at an organization that is growing and investing in its people, our client is the right place for you!
Who We Seek:
- Passion Seekers.You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters.You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- You’re a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- IA personnel must have a minimum of 5 years of experience to include experience with applications, databases and projects
- IA certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM) to support the DHA consolidated IA workforce requirements.
- Security DBA skills with a minimum of 5 years of experience with database IA (specifically Oracle) to include the application of DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)/ RMF CCIs and the completion of IA checklists (e.g., DoD 8500.2).
- Application security skills with a minimum of 3 years of experience with application IA to include the application of STIGs and the completion of IA checklists. Specific experience should include WebLogic, JAVA, IIS, Apache, at a minimum.
- A Minimum of 1 year of experience with communications security to include familiarity with communications software products (e.g., government-provided Connect: Direct®, Secure File Transfer Protocol [SFTP]), the application of STIGs, and the completion of IA checklists [e.g., DoD 8500.2]).
- A Minimum 1 year of commercial or government experience with a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) product (e.g. Splunk).
- Additional requirements for IA Personnel shall include experience in Information Assurance (IA) requirements analysis; RMF; experience with Virtual Machines (VMs) in an Enterprise level environment; experience in STIG/IAVA implementation and DoD 8500.2 IA Check list; and experience with assimilating systems accreditation information and documentation (IATO/IATT/ATO/C&A Plan).
Required Education / Certifications:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in an IA related field (e.g., computer science, engineering, management, accounting, finance). The Applicant may substitute 15 years of experience for a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates MUST have an active ADP I or ADP II to be considered
- Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
- Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
- Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
- Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
EOE Statement: The JPI Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $95,000.00 /year
- Security DBA: 3 years (Required)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) product: 2 years (Preferred)
- enterprise information assurance and security standards: 4 years (Preferred)
- Oracle: 3 years (Required)
- Information Assurance (Required)
- active ADP I or ADP II (Preferred)