RN Weekend Supervisor (PRN) - Natchez Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center
Available Shift(s): 7a-3p every other weekend
Nexion affiliates operate skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
Summary of expectations for our Registered Nurse (RN)
Promotes and restores patients' health by developing day-to-day management and long term planning of the patient care area; directing and developing staff; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary professional staffs; providing physical and psychological support for patients, friends, and families.
- Accomplishes nursing human resources objectives by selecting, orienting, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning; monitoring; appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets nursing operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets nursing financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Graduate of an accredited school
- Valid registration as an RN in the state of practice
- Completion of relevant state Board of Nursing approval
Benefits offered to our RNs
- Excellent benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community
Job Type: Part-time
- RN nursing: 2 years (Required)
- nurse management: 2 years (Required)