Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We’re here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we’re at it, we’re determined to change the lending industry itself. It’s simple, but it won’t be easy. And we’ll need a great team behind us. (That’s where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren’t just good values. They’re good business. Working here isn’t for people who want to punch a clock. It’s for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Would you like to join a fun, hardworking agile development team that’s pioneering exciting changes in the mortgage industry? Then our Product Team wants to hear from you. We’re looking for a full stack web developer ready to jump in and take on responsibility for creating web and mobile solutions that will be used by our 2.7 million-strong customer base.
We need someone who’s up to speed with the latest client-side frameworks, techniques and technologies. We need someone who’s great at working collaboratively with other teams, and knows how to take a project from conception to analysis, prototyping, visual design, and implementation. Most of all, we need someone who always keeps the customer’s viewpoint front and center at every phase of every project. (If you’re good at ping pong, that’s a plus too.)
Our Product team lives and breathes Agile methodology (Extreme Programming, to be specific). Devlopers work closely with product managers, engineers, and outside business stakeholders to launch products quickly and improve them constantly, based on real feedback. Your background in enterprise application development will be a major asset to the team as we create modern apps that can integrate with traditional enterprise systems.
Core Requirements :
· Strong development experience working with React & Redux.
· Experience working with service-based architectures including REST Knowledge of MVC, SOA and other applicable design patterns and principles.
· Up-to-date with the latest client-side frameworks, techniques, and technologies.
· Strong experience with version management using Git in a continuous integration environment.
· Strong experience in TDD and developing well-tested and organized applications.
· Familiarity with Cloud environments(AWS/Azure).
· Familiarity with relational databases, Docker is a plus. ·
· Experience using NoSQL is a plus.
· Ability to self-manage against deadlines and project expectations.
· Experience in optimizing and scaling web applications.