Come drive for Downeast!
We're opening a pop-up bar downtown (hell ya!!) and we need someone to help us drive around some product and supplies on the weekends. This person will also be helping out in the tap room with stocking, serving, and general responsibilities around the Cider House when driving services are not needed.
- The position will be loading and driving a 16 ft box truck from East Boston to the center of Boston (South Station), unloading, and driving back to East Boston. The person will also be on call during the day in case there's a need for items to brought into Boston during the event.
- Hours: Saturday and Sunday (1030-1030 Sat, 1030-830 Sun).
- DOT Medical Card Recommended
- Clean Driving Record
- Prior Box Truck Driving Experience Recommended
- Forklift Experience Preferred
- Ability to lift 150 lb. Keg
Please apply with your characterful cover letter and resume to tell us more about you. Applications sent without a cover letter will not be considered.