Director of Marketing and Business Development
Resodyn is seeking a highly skilled Director of Marketing and Business Development to promote our advanced, world-class technology products and to drive new business development for the product line globally.
This multifunctional position emphasis will be placed on developing new, undiscovered market and sales opportunities for the Resodyn Acoustic Mixer technology, as well as expanding business in existing industrial sectors.
The Director of Marketing function of this position focuses on identification and collection of market data and customer needs primarily from influencers, product usage, and ultimate performance information that supports and assists sales efforts.
The position focus includes marketing communications, project management and project execution.
The ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and a comprehensive knowledge of branding with the capability to implement an overarching branding program at Resodyn. In addition, the candidate will have the ability to produce comprehensively written and well-illustrated marketing collateral.
The Director of Business Development function requires a strategic approach for finding new venues for sales and expansion, as well as participating in, and overseeing ongoing relations that are not handled by sales, such as high-level strategic relationships.
Resodyn is seeking a visionary tech-savvy manager with experience in product development, new product introduction, marketing, and sales of strategic, capital products. This combination of skills will have been built on the demonstrated ability to effectively energize and participate in new business development. The successful candidate will excel in advancing technology concepts to business via strategic alliances and assist in closing deals with top decision makers.
Objectives of this Role
Foster the growth of the business by actively contributing to the development/modification of the business plan and business model to expand new/advanced technologies in the sales pipeline.
Properly convey new business opportunities to supporting departments such as Research and
Development, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Manufacturing, to enable them to prepare for new, upcoming growth opportunities.
The Director shall:
- Collaborate with management, marketing and sales to deliver market insights and business strategies for new and existing products.
- Oversee and grow the marketing department specifically to identify revenue opportunities within our established client base and contributing to consistent growth by securing new accounts.
- Identify and quantify new market opportunities for existing products.
- Seek out and quantify new product opportunities in existing and/or new markets, including examining and specifying risks and potential benefits for the business opportunities.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure planning and monitoring, and other financial considerations.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends that translate results into actionable insights for the marketing and sales teams.
- The Director shall be responsible for methods to generate new and profitable revenue by generating leads, and developing new opportunities, manifesting in measurable business growth.
- The successful candidate shall nurture relationships with key clients, develop new relationships, and expand the brand's presence, while competently and to effectively interacting with clients on a regular basis. This customer facing attitude includes tracking new trends, making product recommendations, propose strategic partnerships, and be a driving contributor to Resodyn’s long-term growth.
- Lead the development of Resodyn’s marketing plans working closely with clients, management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for Resodyn products and services.
Manage the conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Own the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design and employment of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, trend tracking, results reporting, and analysis to build a portfolio of marketing information that will stimulate market interest.
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review opportunity and sales pipelines, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions.
- Provide ongoing training to ensure marketing and sales team consistently performs above expectations.
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis.
- Monitor and document changes integral to marketing and business data.
- Composing reports on activities and findings for the spectrum of work assignments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, or Master’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications. MBA desirable.
- Ten to twenty years of directly relevant experience.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Expertise with various forms of digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing content management systems and design software, as well as automated analytics and communications.
- Proven ability to plan, propose and manage budgets.
The successful candidate must have:
- A track-record that demonstrates thorough understanding and successfully marketing technology products.
- Demonstrated history of multi-faceted, productive, innovative manager, with success in a small business environment.
- Established ability to listen to customers' needs, develop solutions to meet their requirements, and build trust and respect.
- Exhibited ability to transform a business into a market leader position through building relationships, securing strategic alliances, developing product line extensions that can be considered innovative/new products.
- Strong strategic planning and business market intelligence capabilities.
- Deep ability to combine extensive knowledge of Resodyn emerging technologies with respect to broad organizational focus that includes assimilating operating knowledge of company technology products, processing applications and manufacturing capabilities.
- Capability to quickly grasp the numerous variations and applications of Resodyn's platform technology and convey their value to clients.
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern marketing management, brand management, distribution channels, product planning and sales forecast principles, methods and practices.
- Talent to serve as liaison between research, engineering and processing teams and business partners to understand requirements, translate into specific performance needs, and strengthen individual customer relationships, as well as new product development and production.
- Versatile marketing and business development professional with experience in market research, strategic planning, competitive intelligence, technology assessment and project management.
- The successful candidate will be a multifaceted team player with outstanding communication, team building, planning skills, who also possess, strong supervisory, solid interpersonal/ management capabilities, effective organizational abilities and exceptional presentation skills.
- This position requires a driven, enthusiastic individual with strong business analysis skills, proven marketing experience and the ability to work with a diverse group of associates in a high-tech business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. An enthusiasm for working in a diverse, demanding, and exciting technology environment is crucial. Strong work ethic is paramount.
- Performance of the Director selected shall be measured by sales opportunities that are created.
The products delivered that improve prospecting and closing capabilities for Resodyn and shall be based on approaches designed to sell products to address customer needs.
- Without compromise, or exception, the successful Director of Marketing and Business
Development shall conduct all aspects of work at Resodyn at the highest level of integrity.
- Pension/profit sharing plan, 401(k)
Resodyn Acoustic Mixers is a dynamic, small, growing, fast-paced, company located in Southwest
Montana. An excellent career and lifestyle opportunity for the correct individual exists to work on state-of-the-art technologies currently on the market and backed by a pipeline of emerging technologies having both near-term and future commercial potential, globally. See website at: www.resodynmixers.com
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Business development: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations