This position is part of the Strategic Analytics team within SDO and is responsible for acting as the liaison between business and the SDO Data Science team; communicating healthcare payer-based business concepts to the analytics team; communicating and marketing the value of analytics outputs to business users. The candidate will represent the Strategic Analytics team in meetings with prospective business stakeholders; developing materials for and participating in data science and analytical model discussions as required in business development opportunities. The candidate will also be responsible for leading a team to initiate work with internal stakeholders, including gathering and documenting requirements, requesting inputs, developing work plan, validating data, customizing solutions, implementing models and algorithms and presenting results and recommendations. The intent of Strategic Analytics is to build advanced predictive models leveraging statistics to support business objectives within member services, provider services, payment integrity, and claims integrity.
Required Job Qualifications:
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 4 years of analytical experience in relationship management or driving analytics insights into action OR 9 years of analytical experience in relationship management or driving analytics insights into action.
- Experience working closely with business stakeholders to gather, define, and document analytical objectives and data requirements that are leveraged by an analytics team in support of information-related strategies.
- Experience interpreting, documenting and communicating technical concepts and analytical results to nontechnical audiences both in written and verbal form, providing conclusions and recommendations based on business-centric data.
- Experience acting as an internal expert in advanced capabilities and provide analytical consulting on best practices and approaches using machine learning.
- Experience solving complex problems using existing solutions.
- Experience creating and conducting presentations to inform and influence stakeholders.
- Experience managing business partners and projects, and by socializing new ideas across the enterprise.
- Experience in leading functional teams and projects.
- Experience with SAS, SPSS, R, MATLAB, SQL, Python etc.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- PC proficiency with Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Master degree preferred.
- Healthcare experience in business development, business analytics, or innovation management
IL - Chicago
Monday, April 9, 2018
Saturday, June 30, 2018