Join the Heart of Hilton Head Island!
The Sea Pines Resort Bike Shop is currently looking for an Attendant.
Meets the Bike Shop needs of guests by providing excellent customer service in an efficient manner by performing the following duties. Must represent the best of Sea Pines. Must safely transport and deliver bikes as scheduled and in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary responsibilities, while other duties may be assigned:
- Greets guests of the Resort, makes them feel welcome, and helps meet their needs.
- Spreads hospitality and good will among all guests of the Resort.
- Provides high level of customer service while answering questions from customers regarding bicycle rentals & merchandise for sale.
- Collecting payment and making correct change quickly and with a high level of customer service.
- Rents bicycles, picking out the proper bike for the renter, while making sure each bike is safe and in good mechanical condition. This would include washing bikes and making basic mechanical adjustments.
- Delivering and picking up rental bikes, including loading and unloading the bicycle delivery trucks.
- Must work holidays and most weekends.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to use calculator, computer-based reservation system, and point-of-sale systems is required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver's License
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)