Baar Products, Inc. is an enterprise of medically oriented individuals dedicated to providing a wide variety of health care products. Baar.com is a unique online marketplace for your Healthy, Beauty and Wellness. Since 1986, Baar Products, Inc. has empowered massage therapists, doctors, individuals and many others to become actively involved in their own health and wellness. This position requires working at our location. We are not looking for freelance or work from home designers.
Baar Products, Inc. is looking for a highly talented and passionate team member to join our creative marketing team. You will be responsible for the dynamic execution of web, catalog design, print, and traditional graphic design, plus various collateral advertising materials. We want a team member who knows how to mix and match their passion for graphic and web work to our environment. Potential team members must be well versed in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Word Press as well as other web programs and content management systems. The candidate we are looking for will thrive in a constantly evolving work environment. Has a track record of "getting things done." Has strong organization capabilities and can work independently but also collaboratively. It is important that you have a positive attitude. Must also be able to interact professionally with clients and co-workers. Above all, you must be very creative and able to bring ideas to life and drive sales. This is an in-house position.
- Must have proven experience working on WEB and PRINT projects and some additional experience working with other mediums such as print, video, mobile and digital application. Video design and editing experience.
- Conceptualize and produce digital and print designs especially catalog, as well as, web pages (including WordPress), PowerPoint, e/newsletters, flyers, brochures, product labels, circulars and display materials, digital and print ads, etc.
- Knowledge of advertising concepts as it relates to design.
- Working knowledge of social media, SEO, SEM and email marketing and assist in optimizing sites, maximizing exposure and profitability from these lead sources.
- Ensure high quality, professional designs meeting or exceeding graphic standards.
- Interact with vendors to ensure best prices and quality and effectively resolve problems.
- Review proofs to ensure quality output and estimate costs of different production methods to determine the most economical method for individual projects.
- Act as a subject matter expert and project manager to vendors, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems, and delegating work assignments.
- Work closely and collaborate with other team members on day to day tasks.
- Ability to produce engaging, professional, and compelling copy.
- An understanding and demonstration of brand equity complimented by product leadership.
- Demonstration of user experience design innovation as it applies to digital platforms and nontraditional message channels.
- A robust understanding of traditional marketing concepts and a desire to redefine them.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- College credits or degree in a job related major and on-the-job graphic art/ design experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Design software proficiency such as (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver).
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Email, Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Walmart web marketing
- Social media design for web ads
- Ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer Service support
Job Type: Full-time. In-house position at small business.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $22.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Downingtown, PA 19335: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person