Busy Restaurant with Menu that ranges from wings, nachos, and burgers to made from scratch mac & cheese and grilled ribeye steak.
We are looking for a team player that is dependable and works well as a member of a great team to put out a high quality product in a timely manner.
Must have reliable transportation and be able and willing to work nights and weekends.
Position includes item and station prepping as well as station break down and cleaning at end of shifts.
Serv safe or comparable certification a plus.
Join our great team and love going to work!!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- food handler certificate (Preferred)
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma