Position Summary/Essential Duties:
1. Functions independently to provide strategic and operational support to the Director of Business Planning, UHHS, and SVP of Strategic Planning and Business Development, UHHS. Leads information development and management for key strategic initiatives (involving multi-million dollar investments) for activities such as Business Opportunity Evaluation, Feasibility Analysis, and Business Plan Development.
2. Develops and maintains reporting systems to monitor in process business plans, and actual vs. planned results for approved plans. Attends and presents findings at leadership meetings on a regular basis.
3. Develops and maintains process/reporting to perform post-implementation reviews for business plans. These reviews evaluate initiative progress vs. plan and identify/initiate plan improvements.
4. Facilitates development of individual plans, through activities including data gathering and analysis of: industry trends, market area and market share, baseline performance, projected volumes/revenues/expenses, and projected project financial performance.
5. Oversees workflow of and provides training to department Interns.
6. Serves as back-up to Director, Business Planning as needed.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
- Bachelors degree in business, industrial engineering or health-related field required.
- Masters degree strongly preferred.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to use PCs, Microsoft Office suite, and general office equipment (i.e., printers, copy machine, FAX machine, etc.) required.
- 5 to 7 years experience in a management support role required.
- Strong understanding of financial and operations systems required.
- Experienced with operations, data management, and financial analysis and modeling required.
- Experience healthcare operations and analysis preferred.
- High energy, superior motivational skills required.
- A track record demonstrating an ability to integrate and work effectively with management required.