ESSENTIAL DUTIES: The position’s essential duties include the following:
- Partner with hiring manager to determine staffing needs.
- Screen resumes, interviews candidates (by phone or in person), administers appropriate assessments and reference/background checking, makes recommendations for hire (or not hire) and delivers employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt position openings within an assigned territory.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates, internal and external clients and other HR business units to support the strategic staffing goals of providing a highly skilled workforce
- Establish, develop, and foster relationships and partnerships with educational institutions, professional and trade associations, public employment services, community workforce development initiatives and other organizations in order to source qualified job candidates.
- Create postings that are accurate, engaging, and compliant with HR EEOC standards and regulations.
- Recommend and assist in the development of pre-screening assessments based on competency criteria.
- Conduct in-depth screenings and assess potential candidates for qualifications, level of interest and compensation requirements.
- Gather job requirements through in-depth purposeful questioning of the business units hiring manager for the purpose of finding the best talent, building behavioral interview guides, and giving realistic job expectations.
- Build and maintain a proper pipeline of talent to support business unit’s future hiring needs.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned area.
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manage internal transfer process, including screening, coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer letters, etc.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation, noncompete agreements).
- Work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations, including affirmative action plan compliance
- Manage current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy
Three (3) to Four (4) years of professionally related experience
- Experience in applicant tracking systems managing candidate experience and workflow
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate integrity
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit
Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant technical training with certification
PHR, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- ATS: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office Suite: 1 year (Required)
- HRis: 1 year (Required)
- Recruiting: 3 years (Required)