Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
The HR Records Manager will be responsible for maintaining records across diverse platforms and formats; managing projects and records integration activities; managing electronic records and training system operations; developing policy and processes; and managing the support team. This position encompasses a combination of daily records administration; long-term, large-scale project management; and records management. It also requires collaboration with all departments and programs within the agency ensure that records systems operate effectively, and to identify and implement solutions for employee records and employee training compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Responsible for and management of the records team
- Oversee the management, inventory, maintenance, and retention of personnel records of all active employees as well as retention of personnel files of former employees.
- Serve as a primary support point of contact for users of HRIS technology, including users, managers, and employees
- Assist with the overall design, implementation, delivery and support of the organization's HR systems (including LMS and performance management systems) along with related procedures and documentation to ensure successful adoption of HR technology throughout the agency.
- Supports security configuration and management to ensure appropriate control of access to data and system.
- Work collaboratively with system users to optimize the user experience and ensure compliance by answering system user questions; identifying, researching, and resolving or escalating issues; ensuring users are updated on status of issues in a timely manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of data, departmental, and system and security at all times.
- Keep abreast of current HR principles and practices, including payroll laws and employee benefits as it relates to the HRIS.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate solutions for managing varied populations of employee records. Responsible for the implementation and management of recommended records management solutions.
- Oversee the management of HR records compliance-related functions such as employment verifications, internal and external audit responses, and compliance reports.
- Manage processes related to provision of records for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with and manage support of LMS and training requirements and policy related to program training compliance.
- Review and refine/develop employee life cycle processes to streamline and standardize. Update internal process documents and workflows.
- Responsible for drafting policy and guidelines in support of above functions and for drafting human resources policies and guidelines as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business discipline or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Professional Certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred.
- Related HRIS management experience, including supervisory experience.
- Extensive knowledge of human resources and legal requirements related to record retention and compliance.
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce or large-scale HRIS required
- Experience with managing staff and assigning priorities.
- Ability to independently manage projects from initiation to completion.
- Ability to work with various partners to develop systems-based solutions to records and training management needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, collaboration and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office functions
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!