Harvest is one of California’s leading cannabis dispensary brands with two award-winning locations in San Francisco and exciting expansion plans.
Since first opening in 2016, Harvest has continually transformed how customers shop for and enjoy cannabis with a modern retail experience that appeals to everyone.
The Harvest team is composed of exceptional personalities from the cannabis, retail and hospitality industries seeking a progressive workplace that is committed to each guest visit being special.
If you love working in an energized retail setting and have a creative and compassionate streak, you'll thrive at Harvest and enjoy the excitement of an industry that is all about making people feel great!
Your working hours will be divided between overseeing the lounge and tasting bar, coordinating and executing events and administrative tasks. You will be working closely with the General Managers at each location to deliver all objectives. Duties will involve delivering a great customer experience, organizing and executing events, as well as mentoring and training staff.
· Successfully create a hospitable place for customers to enjoy and learn about our products.
· Ability to lead and train others unfamiliar to the service industry.
· Increase brand awareness through events and vendor partnerships.
· Communicates effectively with customers to drive sales while providing excellent customer service.
· Educates customers on the various strains, uses, and methods of delivery and titration.
· Demonstrates working knowledge and complies with all state/ municipal laws and regulations.
· Ensures overall cleanliness of the Lounge
· Maintains a professional demeanor during periods of high volume or stressful situations while setting a positive example for the team.
· Maintains open communication with management and retail staff.
· Educate and direct staff.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum 2 years of experience in retail, hospitality, event sales or customer service. Preferably as a lead/manager level.
· 21 years of age or over.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Willing to work long days and weekends with a flexible work schedule, based on events.
· POS Experience
· Must be computer friendly--Microsoft Word/Excel experience is a plus
· Strong communication skills.
· A sincere interest in learning about the cannabis industry.
· Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits.
· Paid Vacation.
· Semi-annual reviews.
· Employee discounts.
· Opportunity to grow with our expanding business.
We proudly support the San Francisco Equity Program. If you meet the criteria as an equity applicant at http://www.officeofcannabis.sfgov.org, please inform us in your cover letter for priority processing.
Good Living Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is: