NexGen Data Systems is seeking a Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate will provide Acquisition and Financial Management, Budget Forecasting, Performance and Metric Reporting, and Data Modeling support to the Program Office to help them with DOD Planning, Programming, Budgets, and Execution (PPBE).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support Customer in PPBE process, including Program Budget Information System (PBIS)
- Create Spreadsheet application modeling tools to forecast and report program costs to assist Future Year Defense Program (FYDP) projections.
- Develop QA processes to reconcile customer billing invoicing and received services.
- Support all aspects of the budget cycle.
- Provide support to the financial managers in the preparation and analysis of all Congressional budget exhibits and Execution.
- Provide support in the development and presentation of financial briefs.
- Prepare appropriation exhibits, with specific interest to RDT&E, Procurement, and O&M.
- Assist in managing Contract Commitments, Obligations and Expenditures
- Expert proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office Suite tools.
- Capable of building forecasting models and reports utilizing spreadsheet applications.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), including Navy ERP is highly preferred.
- The ideal candidate for this position should have 5-10 years of experience with US Navy or DOD Financial Management.
- Experience working with Salesforce, ServiceNow, or other digital workflows for enterprise operations is a plus.
- Experience working with BMC Remedy ITSM.
- Bachelors Degree (BS) in one of the following fields is preferred: Business, Financial Management, Math or Accounting.
- A strong sense of urgency including self-governance on task priority
- Must meet the requirements to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance, as well as all required security certifications and trainings
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About the Company
NexGen Data Systems is an emerging technologies focused company providing expert systems and network engineering solutions to the Department of Defense. NexGen Data Systems promotes a culture of knowledge and career advancement through continued learning, keeping our team current on the latest advances in systems and networking, and enabling our team to provide the best available solutions to our clients.
- Company covers 100% of premiums for the employee’s medical, dental, and vision insurance and subsidizes premiums for spouse and dependents.
- Company provides short and long term disability plans.
- 401(k) match up to 10% of the employee’s salary contributions to 401(K) plan.
- Comprehensive training and development program.
- 10 paid holidays and paid time off (PTO) accrual level starts at 15 days annually.
NOTE: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. In order to be qualified for this position, you must be able to obtain and maintain a United States Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. We are unable to sponsor Visas at this time. NexGen Data Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $79,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Financial Analysis: 3 years (Preferred)
- Hanahan, SC 29410 (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19