Looking to Hire for 2nd Shift
Sunday - Thursday 4:00pm - 12:20am
*When overtime is scheduled it is mandatory*
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Checks and inspects cartons to reflect accurate quantity and condition for further processing.
2. Prepares cartons for processing by:
a. Locating, preparing and affixing appropriate labels.
b. Packing, labeling and scanning cartons, as required.
c. Sorting and routing cartons.
d. Entering appropriate information in inventory systems as required.
e. Loading, unloading, picking as required.
3. Prepares merchandise for distribution, including:
a. Checks, inspects, and logs data into the appropriate inventory systems to reflect the quantity and condition of merchandise received or distributed.
b. Takes necessary steps to prepare merchandise for inventory and distribution.
c. Inspects merchandise visually to determine disposition, as assigned.
d. Enters/logs appropriate data into on-line systems as required.
4. Performs one or more stock handling tasks, such as:
a. Packing, unpacking, banding, and assembling merchandise.
b. Sorting and routing merchandise.
c. Weighing merchandise.
d. Moving merchandise manually from one location to another.
e. Picking, labeling and scanning, as required.
a. Scheduling and balancing workload of other associates.
b. Training and coaching associates in basic procedures and techniques.
c. Verifying data and work of others.
6. Performs processing activities, as assigned.
7. Moves cartons from one location to another, either manually or mechanically
8. Checks and codes merchandise and data.
9. Operates simple warehouse equipment, as necessary.
10. Performs other related manual tasks, as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 /hour