Do you consider yourself a step above the typical retail sales person because of your can do attitude and credibility? Have you been hoping to come across the type of opportunitywhere you can create results in a company where reputation and integrity are part of the vision? Have you been thinking lately what it would be like to be a member of the team that marches to the same beat towards a common goal?
Fast forward one year from today. You’ll be working for the area’s fastest growing appliance retailer in Northeast Ohio. You will be part of a sales team that consistently meets its goals because of the passion the company has for serving its customers. You will be a part of something bigger than yourself where change is embraced for continuous growth. You will be in full control of your income potential plus have a great work/life balance.
Home Appliance is a leading retailer and servicer of major appliances in the Northeast Ohio market. Our company works with a variety of clients including retail customers, designers, remodelers, residential and commercial builders and apartment complexes. We currently have three retail locations, Brunswick, Lodi and Avon. In business for over 55 years, Home Appliance has built its business and reputation on doing whatever it takes to offer outstanding customer service during and after the sale.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Our sales associates are responsible for all aspects of the customer purchase experience including finding the perfect fit for customer’s needs, scheduling deliveries, follow up after delivery and showroom maintenance. Primary duties include:
· Creating great a great customer experience by offering outstanding customer service and helping customers find the perfect solution to fit their appliance needs.
· Providing assistance with delivery scheduling,rebate processing and follow up after the sale
· Team player – work with sales, support, service and operations staff to ensure that the customer receives the best experience possible
· Keep up the image – responsible for maintaining clean and orderly showroom and customer entrance to make the first impression a lasting one
· Participate in continuous training to ensure sales skill & product knowledge excellence
· Providing assistance in receiving and preparation of scratch & dent appliances for sale
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS: Outgoing personality with exceptional customer service skills; be self-motivated and driven to achieve sales goals; ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing; knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
Are you the type of individual who gets a high from offering an awesome customer experience? Do you love a big challenge? Are you motivated by working with some of the best and brightest in the industry? If so, please send a copy of your resume to us.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: