Our client is seeking a Lead and an Architect for the WorkFusion Robotic Process Automation (RPA). The lead defines the vision and sets objectives, priorities and scope for the RPA Program utilizing WorkFusion. The Lead is responsible for the development strategy and operation models for automation across the organization. This includes the development of the program’s governance, RPA program performance dashboards, program roadmap development and tracking, and resource allocation to ensure efficiency of operations and organizational priorities are met. Also responsible for recommendations and tracking of program funding, team assignments and timely project execution.
Responsibilities and Duties
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Demonstrates the skills and competencies necessary to safely perform the assigned job, determined through on-going skills, competency assessments and performance evaluations.
- Sufficient proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing the English language necessary to perform the essential functions of this job, especially with regard to activities impacting patient or employee safety or security.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, physicians, family members and co-workers in a manner consistent with a customer service focus and application of positive language principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels across the organization.
- Project management skills with ability to multitask, manage multiple projects and organize projects within a program approach.
- Ability to lead team members across multiple projects, and/or department efforts.
- Knowledge of RPA processes, technologies and criteria for selecting processes to automate.
- Ability to deliver projects using leading-edge technology.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience in technical delivery.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office projects: Project, SharePoint,Word PowerPoint, Visio.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field required
Would consider TN and maybe H1 visa. Relo assistance over 1000 miles up to $5K, Benefits on first day. All full time positions.
Job Type: Full-time