DBD Enterprises, LLC is a recruiting company and provides our clients with qualified candidates.
Our client is looking for an Embedded Software Engineer. The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering …….
The following experience should be as follows:
* Strong knowledge of C++ and Object oriented design.
* Experience with real time operating systems such as VxWorks.
* Must have experience with UML and design patterns.
* A high level of how embedded software operates hardware and interacts with operating systems.
* The ability to contribute at all development phases from upfront architectural design to back-end implementation and integration.
* Willingness to work on all lifecycle activities, including hands on testing in the integrations lab.
* Ability to work on both high and low level software.
* Flexibility to travel for customer purposes as required.
* Flexibility to travel to other company facilities as required.
* Secret Clearance preferred.
* This role will:
* Design, develop, operate and maintain software components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements.
* Develop real time embedded systems involving software for digital signal processing, electronic warfare, and control and display components, interface with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical support staff.
* Participate in the full life cycle of most projects (embedded development, analyzing requirements to integration.
This is a full time position with salary to $145,000, depending upon experience, plus benefits.
Relocation expenses may be available for candidates with Secret Security Clearance.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN AND HAVE THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN A SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
DBD Enterprises provides recruiting services to our clients. We search and qualify candidates based upon our client's requirements and pass the candidates resumes along for consideration. We do not hire or retain candidates for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $145,000.00 /year