Bi-lingual HR Administrative Assistant Moorestown, NJ
Kelly Services is currently looking for a Bi-lingual HR Administrative Assistant to work for our client located in Moorestown, NJ. This is a contract to hire position paying $20/hour.
The ideal candidate is bilingual in English and Spanish and has a minimum of 3 years of administrative experience. We are looking for a self-starter who is flexible, can work independently, and can prioritize on workload. The candidate must also be able to handle a broad range of administrative duties and be a team player. Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are essential parts of this position.
Daily duties will include:HR Related Duties:
Office Related Duties:
- Enter company staffing changes and monitor employee hours
- Create hourly reports for Staffing agencies and submit weekly.
- Maintain employee records including; training, annual evaluations, time off requests, and quality/ performance documents.
- Assist with production interviews
- Assist Corporate HR with delivery of company policies, hiring packets and 401 K packets
- Assist in translating policies from English to Spanish
- Maintain an open line of communication with the corporate office in California
Production Related Duties:
- Maintain the office-s filing system
- Keep the office supply cabinet and janitorial supplies stocked and order when needed
- Assist with managing and maintaining production facility records and requirements
- Assist in the scheduling, preparation, and coordination of office meetings and special events
- Manage incoming correspondence and prioritize based on importance
- Process and track invoices, expense reports and reimburse as needed in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment
- Work directly as an assistant to the Plant Manager
- Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees
- Daily production data entry and create reports to be sent the parent company in Italy
- Maintain and monitor the company's paper tracking system.
- Printing labels for daily finished production needs
- Paper roll stock inventory entry
- Back up the production planner when absent.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, ideally within the Manufacturing Industry.
- Accurate data entry
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Good communication skills, professional manner over the phone and via email
- Strong computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Willingness to work preapproved overtime as needed
- Good time management skills, with the ability to reprioritize in a moment's notice
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
As a Kelly employee, you'll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.