Competency: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal - Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
- Leadership - Accepts feedback from others.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness - Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity - Completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures - Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one to other associates of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of TRICEPS
Certificates and Licenses:
Ability to successfully pass Industrial Equipment Certification Test
Must be at least 18 years of age
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather);extreme cold (non-weather);and/or extreme heat (weather) and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; toxic or caustic chemicals and outdoor weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell.