Top Cat Air Tools in Willoughby is seeking a Tool/Die Maker in support of our production departments. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with overtime available.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set-up and operate Lathe, Milling, and Grinding Machines
- Read and interpret advanced blueprints
- Compute dimensions, sizes, shapes, and work to tight tolerances
- Assemble machine tools and fixtures
- Track project through all processes
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have experience with the set-up and operation of Manual Lathe, Mill, and Grinding machines
- Must be able to read and interpret advanced blueprints
- Must have the ability to compute dimensions, sizes, and shapes, work to tight tolerances, and be detail-oriented
- Must be able to fit and assemble machine tools and fixtures
- Must have own tools
We offer exceptional wages and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tool and Die: 2 years (Required)