Join a dynamic team of thought leaders and experts supporting a broad portfolio of cybersecurity programs across mission systems, control systems, platforms, cloud and enterprise operations and software assurance to defend the nation against advanced threats and adversaries. Lead the development and integration of innovative cybersecurity solutions and service offerings to protect mission enclaves and networks, automate labor intensive security processes and activities, and coordinate with senior clients, including CIOs, CISOs, and flag level executives regularly to shape opportunities and implement solutions and provide recommendations on internal strategy and investments. Develop and manage relationships with strategic cybersecurity product vendors and identify and execute partnering and go-to-market strategies. Act as a strategic business advisor and align solutions with business needs, create innovative approaches to address client requirements, and build collaborative internal and external relationships with clients and business partners. Lead and cultivate a high-performing team that analyzes the development of security strategy, architecture, engineering, cloud, operational technology, software assurance, policy, and frameworks that address the client’s most difficult mission challenges. Perform research and interface with subject matter experts on emerging and leading cybersecurity technologies and domains. Analyze the design, implementation, and operations of cybersecurity capabilities and solutions, including security program development, security architecture, security tools and technology, security operation centers or fusion centers, data protection, external threat detection, incident response, and vulnerability management.
- 10+ years of experience with leading large-scale cybersecurity programs and operations in complex organizations
- 5+ years of experience with architecting, designing, and implementing cybersecurity systems, solutions, and tools for mission systems and applications
- Experience in identifying and capturing business opportunities with new and existing clients and developing mutually beneficial partnerships
- Experience with leading research, analysis, and product selection for the implementation of leading cybersecurity tools and solutions
- Experience with the business development life cycle and solution selling methodologies, including navigating Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and non-FAR based client organizations, acquisition contracts, and agreements
- Experience with managing the implementation and operations of mission critical systems against cost, schedule, scope, and quality metrics
- Ability to effectively collaborate with project and proposal teams to incorporate cybersecurity solutions and develop high quality implementation plans and road maps
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- CEH, CISM, CISA, CISSP, GICS, CCSP, OCSP, or CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Experience with innovative cybersecurity products and capabilities, including automation and orchestration, AI machine learning, software assurance, cloud security, and platform systems or operational technology
- Experience with DevSecOps and threat intelligence
- Experience in leading complex technical project delivery with large government or commercial clients in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with leading complex cybersecurity capability design and implementation projects
- Experience with the capture of market opportunities, including engaging in all aspects of the business development life cycle, such as marketing, price-to-win strategy, teaming, and proposal development that results in a winning strategy
- Experience with growing revenue through client relationship building, shaping client needs, and successful task order proposals in cybersecurity
- Experience with presenting cybersecurity topics at forums and events
- Ability to execute on all phases of a large, multi-year capture effort, including strategic planning, teaming, preparing winning proposals, marketing, and competitive price-to-win analyses
- Ability to develop and foster relationships with large and small businesses in the government and commercial cyber market, including teaming contacts
- Ability to author technical documentation and whitepapers or blogs on leading cybersecurity topics and concepts
- BA or BS degree in a technical field preferred; MA or MS or PhD degree in a technical or management field a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.