SIMFLO produces deep well lineshaft, close-coupled, canned booster, and submersible turbine pumps. Today we manufacture a variety of different turbine and submersible pump bowl assemblies as well as a variety of pump parts and accessories.
SIMFLO is currently looking for a reliable and hard-working Controller to work with our Accounting department to plan and direct the accounting operations for the company.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and management skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as with a team
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Exceptional knowledge of accounting, finance and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must be computer literate and experienced in using Microsoft Excel and accounting software
- Analyze and monitor all aspects of the accounting department including but not limited to billing, financial statements, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and inventory management.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial reports and ensure all reports are compliant with GAAP and any government agencies
- Establish and maintain an organized system of accounting policies and procedures to guide financial decisions
- Protect company operations by keeping financial and other sensitive information confidential
- Maintain accounting software regularly and ensure all information is entered accurately
- Collect and analyze financial data to produce annual budgets and report any significant budget differences to senior management
- Payroll and benefit administration
- Assess current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Develop and monitor business performance metrics
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government entities
- Hire, train and retain skilled accounting staff
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related financial field required, CPA designation preferred but not required
- 7 years’ experience in a Controller position or other accounting related field
- Experience implementing and administering an ERP software strongly preferred
SIMFLO offers all full-time employees Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and a Profit-Sharing retirement plan. Full-Time employees also qualify for paid Sick and Vacation time.
Work is mainly done indoors in an office environment. Applicants must also be able to lift up to, but not limited to, 20 pounds.
SIMFLO is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time