Invincible in detail since 1837, Invicta is known for offering supremely crafted timepieces for the evolving fashion needs of its dedicated fans. Invicta Stores showcase the world's largest selection of Invicta style accessories for men and women. Known for legendary service, Invicta Stores believe in demonstrating the quality, value and care in every timepiece to all who pass through our doors. Visit one of our 45 our stores located throughout the US and PR today!
Invicta Stores is looking for a passionate, self-motivated and goal-oriented Full-Time Store Manager for our location at the First Colony Mall in Sugarland, TX!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Displays a “customer comes first” attitude by training and holding employees accountable for delivering legendary behaviors.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to store employees to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Manages with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the vision, mission, and values of Retailing Enterprises LLC. Demonstrates a calm exterior presence during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard and to set an example for the store team.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the store team to implement them to meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Provides coaching and direction to the store team to take action and to achieve operational goals. Constantly reviews store environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the store team to achieve operational goals.
- Understands how to utilize Situational Leadership effectively in order to train and develop staff to improve their performance.
- Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the store team. Communicates clearly, concisely, and accurately in order to ensure effective store operations.
- Constantly monitors and manages store staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
- Regularly utilizes management information tools and analyzes financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence in the store. Included are Labor Scheduling, HR Manual, Operations Manual, cash management and inventory management.
- Ensures and is accountable for adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for non- exempt and minor store partners.
- Regularly uses discretion in accessing external resources to support store operations and to execute district and regional initiatives.
- Solicits customer feedback to understand customer needs and the needs of the community in which the store lives.
- Challenges and inspires employees to achieve business results.
- Ensures employees adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with store team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs, and concerns.
- Actively manages store employees by regularly providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve employee performance. Manages ongoing employee performance using performance management tools to support organizational objectives.
- Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational tools and programs as well as by finding new, creative, and impactful methods of recognition.
- Utilizes and demonstrates effective management principles and practices to create and maintain a successful store team resulting in an environment where all employees are valued and respected.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-3 years retail management experience
- Intermediate computer skills, POS experience, Scheduling Software experience.
- Must be willing to work days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Customer Focus
- Values and Integrity
- Personal Learning
- Making Decisions
- Planning and Organizing
- Achieving Results
Invicta Stores offers an extensive benefits package that includes, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, Ancillary products through Met Life, Employee Discount Programs, PTO, Paid Holidays and many other incredible benefits and perks!
Job Type: Full-time