DBR is hiring an Office Administrator to support the President and other C-Level executives in the firm. Minimum of five (5) years of administrative experience is required. Experience providing administrative support for C-Level executives, handling personal assistant tasks, and overseeing and coordinating office administration tasks is preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative support duties for the President and Chief Operating Officer, including but not limited to - answering/screening phone calls, calendar management, managing travel itineraries and expense reports.
- Provide support to additional Partners in the firm as needed.
- Oversee office management tasks such as - serving as the point of contact to resolve office maintenance or improvement issues with property management, coordinate vendor services (i.e. - coffee/vending services, office supplies, etc.)
- Schedule and Set up conference rooms for meetings as needed.
- Attend and participate in department meetings as required.
- Coordinate catering for in-house meetings as needed including monthly and weekly department luncheons.
- Organize and coordinate (as needed) scheduled company events such as firm-wide staff meetings, annual management meetings and social events.
- Type letters, proposals, report’s, minutes, notes, and forms from written drafts, dictation and/or outlines.
- Organize, maintain and scan correspondence, reports, files.
- Maintain State Registration Database, corporate memberships/renewals, and staff professional engineer license registrations and course information
- Maintain confidential information and effectively interact with various levels of staff and clients.
- Maintain flexibility in duties, attend in-house meetings as requested, and perform any other duties that may be requested and able to work some overtime when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 5+ years of administrative experience.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Dependable, well organized and able to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office Package including – Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work independently and as part of an effective team.
- Professional telephone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work under pressed and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Organizational and Customer Service skills.
- Able to prioritize workload, perform under time constraints and multi-task.
Usual Working Environment
- Primarily in an office environment seated at a desk.
- Heavy use of a computer.
- Travel Requirements: Occasional local travel only.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Health Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision) with generous employer cost-share.
- Life/Disability Insurance – Employer Paid.
- Supplemental Insurance.
- 401(k) and ROTH 401(k) with employer match.
- Paid Holidays.
- Earned Paid Time Off.
- Employer-sponsored social and wellness events.
- Flextime Schedule.
Job Type: Full-time