Full Job Description
We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Behind every great deal at ALDI are people working to bring it all together. Our team of administrative professionals tackle the ins and outs of running a well-oiled business as they collaborate and support the operations of our corporate and divisional offices. And that helps our network of stores and warehouses run smoothly. Ready to join a team dedicated to making the ALDI Difference?
Position Type: Full-Time
Starting Wage: $27.66/hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Provides administrative support in a timely, professional and ethical manner.
- Respond to all divisional media and legal inquiries appropriately in accordance with company guidelines.
- Communicates relevant information with peers and leadership allowing them to fulfill their duties.
- Works proactively to identify, investigate, and report irregularities within designated area of responsibility.
- Conducts training and cross training of knowledge and expertise within area of responsibility.
- Maintains an efficient and well organized filing system for the department and ensures items are archived and disposed of per company guidelines.
- Maintains appropriate computer program and data backups in compliance with company policy.
- Communicates with internal and external auditors as necessary.
- Performs all assigned tasks accurately, efficiently, and in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of employee and company sensitive data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant experience.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Associate’s Degree in Office Administration or related field preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand, reconcile, and substantiate balances in associated General Ledger accounts.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
- Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
- Proficient in typing and data entry.
- Displays expense and cost control in decision making.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.