We are expanding our technical team and are looking to hire new Software Engineers for our R&D team.
Headquartered in the heart of the Silicon Valley, Ivalua is the leading provider of Spend Management Cloud Solutions and recognized by top Analysts as a global market leader.
After 18 years of continuous innovation and growth, our unique software platform is widely regarded as one of the most powerful and effective solutions ever created for procurement/Finance teams. Our success is reflected in a 98% renewal rate within an active and engaged community of 250 customers across 70 countries achieving high performance empowered with the Ivalua Solution.
If you are looking for a stimulating environment with exceptional growth and career opportunities, and if you would like being part of a truly global and very diverse team mixing hardwork, teamwork and fun, then Ivalua may be a great fit for you!
- Use Ivalua Buyer technical framework (based on C#, .NET, SQL Server) to develop and enhance Ivalua Buyer solution
- Work cross functionally with a global team in building new product features and functionality.
- Comfortable with hands on development, testing, reverse engineering and debugging
- Contribute throughout all phases of the SDLC
- Comfortable presenting new creative solutions
- Thrives in dynamic and fast-paced environments
- Self-starter with position attitude
- A natural team player with works well with others.
- Communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Skills in C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Ability to understand complex functional and technical environments
- Aptitude to directly communicate with global cross-functional team members and work in close collaboration with team managers
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Exceptional work and personal ethics
- At least a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of SRM, Supply Chain, Procurement a plus