Gatsby Enterprises, LLC is a small business in Miami, FL. We are professional, agile, engaging and our goal is to Have an efficient professional maintain and protect the value of the property to ensure tenant satisfaction..
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
Due to our continued growth, Gatsby Florida is seeking a Property Manager to join our growing team
- 5+ years in commercial real estate experience
Location: Miami Dade County Miami, FL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Management Plan for assigned assets.
- Works with vendors and subcontractors to facilitate maintenance, repair, or renovation and obtains bids for work pursuant to BLDG guidelines. Maintain work order tracking documentation to ensure each work order is initiated and completed.
- Ensure compliance with Property Management Policies and Procedures, codes, regulations, and governmental agency directives.
- Maintain interface with third-party owners and accounting team to ensure total contract compliance, including preparation of accurate and timely reporting.
- Coordinate and oversee all tenant and building construction work to ensure timely and accurate completion of all construction work at property on behalf of client.
- Assembles and analyzes contract bids, and submits bids, recommendations, and standard form contract agreement to Director of Property Management for execution.
- Inspects all properties on a regular basis to ensure building operations are performing according to BLDG standards and procedures.
- Develop comprehensive annual inspection process for properties; complete weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual inspections as required for a specific asset, TW’s best practices, and/or client requirements.
- Assures that appropriate insurance requirements are in place for all properties.
If you are a detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills and a passion for providing exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for the position of Property Manager. We offer competitive compensation and opportunities for professional growth within our organization. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miami, FL 33131: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Property management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person