Surfaces You Love.
Wilsonart is driven by providing beautiful, hard-working, on-trend and high performance engineered surfaces for whatever you need to cover. For decades, our companies worldwide have given designers and builders the right tools for the job, no matter how specialized. Today, we bring you a portfolio of solutions both decorative and functional, that spans retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, office, and institutional applications.
Service You Can Count On.
Wilsonart is dedicated to getting our customers what they want, when and how they want it. From a North American fleet of trucks to strategically located distribution centers around the world, we can service the globe with our expanding range of products and services.
People Who Care.
Over 5,000 people strong, Wilsonart is made up of dedicated people who care about doing the right thing, every day. Whether it's making a flawless sheet of high-pressure laminate or volunteering at a community house raising, Wilsonart people care deeply about what they do, and who they do it for.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Sr. Financial Analyst to join the team today in Temple, TX.
The Financial Analyst will conduct financial and operational reporting and analysis related to Wilsonart’s US Manufacturing and Operations. This role will have direct responsibility for financial reporting, business modeling, forecasts, and value-added analysis to aid management in identifying and executing on business strategies and tactics related to the successful operations of revenue production. Will also provide deep understandingintothe operational effectiveness of all aspects of production and operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide detailed analysis and financial support of Manufacturing and Plant Operation, leveraging external/internal sources research and develop best in class practices – Comparison of (plan & actual) and initiatives including ROI, TCO modeling, KPI’s, Balance Scorecard and variance explanations.
- Develops, implements and translate reporting, oversee forecasting based on pipeline development, win/loss rhythms/trends, and complete any ad-hoc analysis on customer or profitability. Establishment of high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency in planning, forecasting and budgeting approaches used by the organization. Assist in the development and utilization of complex financial and cost models, what-if scenarios, reducing risk, process optimization
- Works closely with the US Finance and operations leadership team to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure the organization’s success.
- Aligns financial training, reporting, and programs with these performance management priorities
- Assist with budget and ongoing planning processes. Partner with manufacturing and operations management to develop realistic financial plans aligned with operational and financial goals. Help to take the lead and prioritize cost-optimization efforts through data-centric financial analysis, engaging with cross-functional teams to share best practices.
- Establish operating routines with direction from leadership including standard reporting, metrics, and trending/projections. Actively assist in developing the pulse business and monitor progress to objectives.
- Participate in process improvement projects to gain efficiencies in driving operational effectiveness at Wilsonart – Revenue, Cost, Inventory, Receivables, Profitability. Lead strategic/tactical projects aligned with our business and finance goals driving continuous improvement.
- Assists members of the US Finance organization in developing tools and period close analysis to improve the transparency and relationships revenue and profit optimization
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced degree and/or financial leadership program graduate is a plus
- Proficient and able to demonstrate leveraging the following systems: Hyperion HFM, Oracle, INFOR, Tableau, Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and deliver results
- Working knowledge of finance and accounting principles
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to apply sound business judgment, research and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels with self-confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally and across business boundaries to solve issues and drive projects to completion
- Become a valued team member working in a collaborative fast-paced environment
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or a similar discipline. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be substituted for the degree.
- Experience: 3+ years related finance/accounting and reporting experience
Indeed Hire and Wilsonart areworking together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- finance/accounting and reporting: 3 years (Required)
- Financial Analysis: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temple, TX: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)