Merakey is currently seeking a PRN Registered Nurse to join our Behavioral Health Division in our York, PA location.
Pay rate is $32.00 per hour.
PRN position with no regular hours and position with regular hours available
Under the guidance of the Program Director, the RN will provide for the well-being of the individuals being served within the residential program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Administer medications and therapeutic treatment orders
- Train residents in self-administration of medications
- Monitor and document weight, respiration and blood pressure
- Participate in leading and co-leading therapeutic groups
- Thoroughly document in all medical records and complete client progress notes
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition # 53027
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate of accredited RN nursing program with current license as RN in Pennsylvania
- Must provide proof of RNcertification renewals
- Must be willing to work with adults in a mental health environment
- Valid driver's license required
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled