The Basilicaof the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception seeks a Data Manager toserve full-time in the Shrine Development Office. The Data Manager position is vital to thesuccess of the fundraising efforts of the National Shrine. The essential function of this position willbe to serve as the point-person in ensuring the quality and flow of databetween multiple operations, platforms, vendors, and systems.
- Oversee daily data flow betweenmultiple databases and internal and external sources to ensure quality,accuracy, and timely posting. Researchcomplications relating to data flow and precision, determine the root causes,and implement course corrections and preventative measures. Identify inconsistencies, problem-areas, andareas of opportunity in information systems.
- Perform daily audits of transactionrecords to reconcile data against original raw files and / or online sources,ensuring all data is being collected, converted, and processed correctly.
- Build, produce, and analyze reportsto provide information supporting strategy-based decisions across multipledepartments. Prepare and present clearand concise data analyses reports to senior management.
- Execute data trend investigations ona weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis across multiple platforms andcampaigns. Review fundraising results toprovide analysis.
- Improve quality control procedures byassessing existing processes and executing best practices to ensure theprotection and accuracy of data. Evaluateall internal information systems to determine efficacy of critical dataprotection. Create and maintainprocessing and quality control manuals and conduct regular evaluations ofquality control reports for accuracy.
- Manage working relationships with multipleoutside vendors including banks, the caging vendor, and occasionally otheroutside consultants as needed. Continually assess the performance of external vendors.
- Monitor, coordinate, and implementchanges in caging and off-site data entry procedures. Establish business rules for dealing with thecaging vendor and off-site data entry vendors.
- Work with internal departmentmanagement to improve data flow and implement new technical projects.
- Respond to data requests and providedata management assistance to senior management as needed.
- Responsible for data entry, analysis,and management of financial documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ComputerInformation Systems or relevant experience. Marketing background helpful.
- 3-5 years of data management or auditexperience for this position. Experiencein Luminate Online and Salesforce or equivalent marketing platform.
- Project management skills andattention to detail are critical to this position.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal,written, and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical findings and concepts tonon-technical audiences.
- High proficiency in computeroperations, especially Microsoft Word and Excel, and willingness to expandcomputer skills.
- Ability to understand internalcontrol concepts and experience in applying them to document, plan, perform,and report on the evaluation of business processes.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver onmultiple projects simultaneously.
- Positive attitude, leader, teamplayer, takes initiative, ability to work independently, and capable oftraining others.
- Familiarity with the Catholic faith.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply