This is an amazing opportunity to join our exclusive facility. We need a like-minded and customer service oriented individual who is committed to upholding the high standards we provide for all our clients.
This is a full time position for a Administration and Front Office Coordinator.
We're looking for a professional with a positive attitude. Common sense, initiative and a willingness to take action are necessary in order to complete the tasks and duties for our office. You will work with a wide variety of clientele -- the ideal candidate will be comfortable multi-tasking, have good communication skills and contribute a helpful and positive attitude to our work environment. Strong work ethic and a high regard for patient confidentiality are a must.
You must be highly accountable, have great follow up, organization and communication. This position is a remote position and will require on site training locally until fully proficient in the role.
FRONT OFFICE / ADMIN DUTIES:
- Heavy scheduling/confirmations: You must have an extreme sense of urgency in scheduling visits for clients and able to expedite and accommodate scheduling requests. You must be resourceful and consider multiple factors when scheduling visits to create efficient easy schedule for clients.
- Answer and triage phone calls
- Confirming prescriptions, records, documents and other items needed for client care
- Collect and manage lab results and other records needed for client care
- Proofreading documents and reports when needed
- Completing paperwork, reports and other items needed for day to day operations
- Answering client/team member questions and following up on requests
- Schedule management: scheduling and appointment confirmations
- Order entry, review and follow up for pharmacy orders and other others
- Reporting, reconciliations and projects based on operational needs
- Administrative work as assigned
- Creation and maintenance of spreadsheets, forms and checklist for personal use
- Point of Liaison between team, client and outside facility and clients
Ensure client has the best experience possible from beginning to end, great follow up from their visits and get everything they need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but will consider Associates or other schooling equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative office experience
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Medical experience not required
- Professionalism and maturity in speech and demeanor is required
- Highly organized with a dedication to follow through and an ability to proactively anticipate needs
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Must be a team player and also capable of working independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detail-oriented, high expectations environment
- Available to work as needed based on our clients schedule
- Must be reliable and punctual with own transportation.
- Strict confidentiality and discretion
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 - $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Vision Insurance
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Orlando, FL 32837 (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible