Fairfax, VA, United States -
In-Home Custom Window Position
Nov 4, 2019
JCPenney In-Home Custom Window Treatments is looking for talented Design professionals to join our team. If you enjoy building rapport with others, possess the drive to exceed goals and want to be a part of a great organization committed to your success, we want to hear from you. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an In-Home Decorator Consultant.
Sells and performs related assignments necessary to maintain or achieve maximum sales volume and customer service standards for In-Home Custom Window Treatments, including hard window coverings, soft window coverings (curtains/draperies), bedding, and other home treatments and achieves market sales productivity goals.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
Minimum Skill Set Requirements:
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service with priority focus on solutions.
- Build collaborative partnership with customer, peers and management.
- Selling priority (in-home sales)
- Full lifecycle sales including lead generation, prospecting, networking, presentation and close.
- Enjoy meeting, interacting, and building relationships with customers.
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Goal driven with the ability to handle multiple priorities and quickly learn new processes and procedures.
- Demonstrate knowledge of JCPenney In-Home Custom Window Coverings products and services, using this knowledge to build sales and customer base.
- Meet or exceed sales and customer service standards.
- Communicate effectively with customers, peers and management.
Pay and Benefits:
- Minimum two years successful in-home sales, or retail selling, or related experience highly preferred.
- Design or decorating background, or design degree a plus.
- Knowledge of PC data input skills, internet navigation, and the ability to interpret data required.
- Math acumen, ability to use calculator and measuring tape required.
- Manage customer / client base within a 60 mile radius of assigned store studio.
- Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities.
- Flexibility & dependability with schedules, including availability on nights and weekends.
- Successful completion of all JCPenney training programs.
- Paid Training
- Paid Mileage
- Company Benefits
- Associate Discount