We currently have openings for Truck Loaders at our Fresh Dough Facility in St. Louis, MO. At our facility, we make the bread, bagel, and cookie dough that is delivered fresh to our local bakery-cafes, 7 days a week. Experience in food production or similar manufacturing would be helpful but is not required. These are full-time positions which will require weekend and holiday coverage as needed. Our facility is clean and temperature controlled.
Typical work hours would be 4:00pm - 2:30am. Must be available to work weekends.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist stager and drivers in checking each Bakery Café’s order for accuracy and loading full cabinets on to trucks
- Monitor cooler temperature and humidity, ensuring within Panera standards
- Report any changes or problems with refrigeration units immediately to Production Manager
- Receive, stock and rotate resale items and ingredients
- Keep cooler floor clean of standing water, dough or garbage
- Participate in daily cleaning of cooler, dock area and emptying trash.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and turn in to Distribution Manager (cut sheets, left over dough, trailer inspection and sanitation forms).
- Follow all safety requirements and report any unsafe conditions.
- On time and at work as scheduled
- Any other assignments assigned by Distribution or Production Manager.
EDUCATION AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Graduate (or Equivalent)
- Comprehend English
- Ability to maneuver full product cabinets of up to 400 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Present a self-motivated work ethic while working alone which includes a refrigerated environment with moisture
- Compute basic math (addition & subtraction)
- Follows safety standards and regulations
- Demonstrates commitment to quality and cleanliness
At Panera Bread, we share a common set of cultural values:
- No Jerks - Our relationships are based on respect and honesty
- No Shortcuts - We get the tough stuff done with optimism and mastery
- Profit Provides Possibilities - Profit sustains the growth of our concept and our people
We Offer: Competitive Wages, Premium Holiday Pay, Sick & Well Pay, Award Program Potential, Competitive Health & Welfare Insurance Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 50% Discount on Product, Bereavement Time, Jury Duty, Company Matched 401(k), Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts