Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We’re currently looking for a Territory Manager, SE to join us in the Baltimore, MD area.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Territory Manager, SE maximizes sales profits and increases the division s market share within a designated territory. Responsible for product sales and service, general management, and business record keeping of a designated territory, as well as to keep current in the knowledge of the healthcare industry to reach sales goals while complying with Olympus Policies and Procedures.
As a Territory Manager on the Surgical Endoscopy team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by promoting, selling and servicing. A typical day for you will include:
- Creating sales within a defined customer base by:
- Promoting division products and services.
- Maintaining a level of performance in a specified territory, which meets or exceeds the sales objectives established by the company.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with physicians, nurses, hospital management and other areas of surgical services.
- Providing necessary and appropriate after sale service to customer base including:
- Installation assistance.
- Training on use and operation of equipment.
- Troubleshooting problems.
- Providing input to Regional Sales Manager, Marketing Department and others as requested by management.
- Developing and maintaining territory customer database, as well as competitive database.
- Attending trade shows as necessary to demonstrate Olympus equipment and meet with potential and current customers.
- Attending seminars and sales meetings in order to develop knowledge about division's products and procedures for these products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sciences or a related field is required or equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior sales or marketing experience is required. Prior sales or marketing experience with medical devices or within a hospital medical environment is highly preferred; OR, a minimum of 8 months as an Olympus Associate Sales Representative, meeting or exceeding all performance expectations, plus one additional year of sales experience.
- Ability to travel within territory.
- A specialized knowledge of human anatomy physiology and related diseases of the body where Olympus products might be utilized.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office).
- Strong communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative and creativity, and the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Work LocationUS Field OAI
Auto req ID3982BR
Olympus America Inc
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus America Inc
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled