SENIOR INFORMATIONASSURANCE ENGINEER (TS/SCI Required)
BigBear, Inc. is an industry-leading provider of big datacomputing and analytics solutions. We help people make sense of their datausing our cloud-based platform and big data processing algorithms. Each day, wecrunch massive volumes of structured and unstructured data into usable andactionable information for our customers. We currently have offices in Reston,VA., Charlottesville, VA., and San Diego, CA.
· 6+ Years working in IT/Engineering FieldMINIMUM
· Experience with usingpublic key-based technologies for applications
· Familiar with CI/CDprocess concepts
· Development andexecution of Certification and Accreditation plans
· Software and securitytest plans and procedures
· Host Based SecuritySystems (HBSS), vulnerability scanning software
· Information AssuranceVulnerability Alerts (IAVA)
· Common Vulnerabilitiesand Exposures (CVE)
· Software deploymentand QA testing.
· Bachelorsdegree in Computer Science,Engineering, or equivalent
· Current Top Secret (TS/SCI) clearancerequired!
* Performs risk analyses of computer systems and applications during allphases of the system development life cycle
* Identifies test requirements and tools based upon system designs
* Develops and reviews security test plans and procedures.
* Establishes and satisfies system-wide information securityrequirements based on analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resourcedemands.
* Initiates and prepares Certification and Accreditation (C&A) DoDInformation Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) andAssessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF, RMF+)packages; ensures existing C&A and A&A packages are maintained in acompliant status; verifies and validates C&A and A&A packagerequirements and configuration modifications are performed and tested.
* Reviews system engineering documentation, CONOPS, installation andconfiguration specifications to determine security requirements and to identifysecurity concerns.
* Prepares briefing slides, status charts and support documentation aspresentations for the client.
DoD 8570 - IAT LevelII or III, Security +, CISSP etc.
Java, Python, Bash,Splunk, Atlassian Suite, AWS, Bitbucket, Git, Agile, Linux
BigBear, Inc. is an Information Technology enterprise with locations inNorthern Virginia and Southern California. Our mission is to enable big datacomputing and analytics for our customers at a low cost. We leveragecapabilities such as machine learning, crowdsourcing, geospatial imageprocessing, and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) data processing using ouron-premise cloud computing technology stack. Our solutions provide a uniqueoffering of products, custom-built software and services focused within BigData Analytics, Geospatial Information Systems (GIS), Visualization and CloudComputing to our Department of Defense, and Commercial customers. We currentlyhave exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented, motivatedindividuals who want to be part of a fast-growing company.
Operating as a unified team, with employees who are creative, dynamic, andvisionary, drives our mission to success. Each team member provides a uniqueset of advanced technical skills and trade that contributes to our overallsuccess. We pride our team on having a burning desire to push our technologyand solutions to the next level of innovation. To accomplish these goals, weadvocate hard work, dedication, leadership, and a passion for excellence.
We are seeking to expandour top-notch team of forward-thinking engineers, data scientists, andinnovators, to help our customers make sense of their data. We are experiencingrapid growth, with a mission to help our customers find new ways to discover,understand, and visualize information. We will provide you a competitive salarybased on experience, 100% employer paid for medical, dental, and vision, FSA,401(k) with match, life/disability insurance, education assistance, gymreimbursement, flexible hours, unlimited coffee and snacks, and an ownershipopportunity in the company as we grow.
BigBear is an EqualEmployment Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time