KMS Holdings Inc is a multinational company in the U.S.A., Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, and Japan, specializing in Blockchain technology focused Entertainment and IT industry. We are currently building our teams for Los Angeles branch and looking for a Marketing Manager to take the lead in developing marketing strategies for our company and building the Marketing team. The ideal candidate will think outside the box and take the initiatives to build and strengthen our brand’s market presence. Please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “Applying for Marketing Manager.”
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our brands.
- Implement strategies to strengthen our brands’ market presence and help find a “voice” that will make a difference.
- Execute hands-on programs during early stages of building Marketing team.
- Build and supervise the team and provide guidance and feedback.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns, including digital marketing, and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the company’s online presence.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.Business Strategy, Planning & Analysis.
- Evaluate new and potential partnerships.
- Support the Executives to prioritize, develop, and refresh key business strategies.
- Demonstrable experience as Marketing Manager or Marketing Director.
- Proven experience in creative and brilliant marketing plans and execution.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing fundamentals and different marketing positions from researches, analysis, strategies, to execution.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills.
- IT industry experience is a plus.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Gym Membership or Fitness Class
- Monthly Book Purchase Program
- Quarterly Entertainment Day
- Tax Preparation Support
Job Type: Full-time