We are seeking a dynamic, motivated, self-starter to provide electro/mechanical technical support.
Responsibilities and Duties
Principal responsibilities are: Building assemblies, testing, and troubleshooting
More specifically, the Technician's experience and responsibilities are:
- Create schematics for electro/mechanical assemblies.
- Experience with various types of power sources (e.g. AC, DC, single/three phase).
- Follow assembly instructions, specifications, and schematics.
- Knowledge and experience in operating all types of hand and power tools while adhering to safety instructions.
- Use appropriate supplied measuring devices including multi-meters, oscilloscopes and other similar test equipment.
- Resolve assembly problems that may require altering dimensions or tolerances
- Perform any other company related tasks as required such as Service Calls performed remotely and guiding customers through troubleshooting and resolution of issues.
- Great customer service skills via phone and e-mail on Service Calls
Qualifications and Skills
Skills/Qualifications: Experience with wiring, prototype and production assemblies, good judgment, decision making, keen observation, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Education and Experience:
- Postsecondary technical degree or certification and/or experience in job relevant related field(s) with minimum of 5+ years’ experience
- This is a temporary assignment with possibility conversion to a permanent position depending on the needs of the company and the performance of the incumbent. Hourly wage rate will be commensurate with incumbent's skills, qualifications, education, experience and ability to perform duties and responsibilities
- The incumbent must be prepared to work flexible hours and schedules to meet deadlines.
- A major component of this job involves assembling, testing and preparing for shipment equipment
- That weighs up to 140 lbs. The incumbent must be physically able to lift and move weights of up to 70 lbs. ; Sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time on a regular basis
Career Level Required Experienced (Non Manager)
Experience Required 5+ to 7 Years
Job Type Temporary / Contract
Job Type: Contract
- Electronic and mechanical: 7 years (Required)