Boston Private is seeking a marketing leader who can take our content marketing program to the next level and drive business results. This role is well-suited for a detail-oriented team player, who enjoys writing, developing and managing content, collaborating with colleagues and managing 3rd party writers to produce multi-channel marketing campaigns. Provide thought leadership and direction that serves as the foundation for Boston Private’s content marketing strategies supporting client acquisition, development and retention campaigns and programs.
The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and written communication skills, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and can work well deadlines.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Accountabilities:
- Design and develop marketing strategies and campaigns and programs that will drive qualified business leads to pipeline and helps close new business opportunities.
- Manage and optimize marketing channels (email, social, web etc), through a content marketing strategy that works with our overall advertising and PR strategy..
- Develop and manage annual, segment-based content marketing plan within budget targets across a range of activities, including public relations, sponsorships, digital marketing, webinars, events and client communications.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Marketing, business area leaders, and CRA office to develop content programs, ensuring that messages are aligned across the organization.
- Ensure content supports advertising and branding objectives while working alongside PR, sponsorships, corporate partnerships and experiential events.
- Manage and optimize the use of marketing channels for content distribution and engagement (email, social, web etc).
Tactical Program Management
- Work with 3rd parties and internal subject matter experts to develop and roll out marketing content that supports our segment strategy.
- Support Boston Private’s client service model through regular publication of content in the monthly and quarterly newsletters and execution of webinars.
- Support the creation of interactive and social media content to drive awareness of Boston Private through digital channels.
- Analyze and measure content effectiveness to optimize results.
- Manage consultant and vendor relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15 years of related experience, including broad and comprehensive expertise in leading-edge marketing disciplines
- Experience developing content across a range of formats such as:
- Long and short form written content such as eBooks, whitepapers, blog posts and social media posts
- Interactive content like quizzes, surveys and assessments
- Infographics and imagery selection
- Video animation
- Excellent player- coach, ability to manage direct reports and also manage in a matrix environment.
- Proven written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple, complex projects or campaigns simultaneously
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Deep knowledge of Sales Force CRM system
- Experience using analytical tools like Google Analytics
- Experience with content creation tools like SnapApp a plus
- Experience with content and social media management tools a plus
Boston Private is an Equal Opportunity Employer